The Directors of Rehema Ministries believe deeply that as Christians we are called to rescue and give new life to the children we serve because we ourselves have been rescued, saved, and adopted into the family of God through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
His unchanging plan has always been to adopt us into His own family by sending Jesus Christ to die for us. And He did this because He wanted to!
Now all praise to God for His wonderful kindness to us and His favor that He has poured out upon us because we belong to His dearly loved Son.
So overflowing is His kindness toward us that He took away all our sins through the blood of His Son, by whom we are saved; and He has showered down upon us the richness of His grace—for how well He understands us and knows what is best for us at all times.
Ephesians 1:5-8 TLB
Statement of Our Christian Faith
- We believe in the Holy Trinity – God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord; and in the Holy Spirit; and that these three are one God.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God, the only infallible rule of faith and it’s practice.
- We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, who, in the beginning “was with God”, and “was God”, and “who is God”.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that He came to earth in human form to be a sacrifice on the cross for our sins so that our sins could be forgiven.
- We believe the Holy Spirit has led us to repent of all our sins and to turn from them and to obey Christ.
- We believe it is our duty to follow His call, “If any man will come after Me, let him take up his cross and follow Me”.
- We believe that we are saved “by grace through faith” in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We offer ourselves to Christian service as a means of expressing our faith and love to Jesus Christ.
- We believe that through Christ all things are possible and will give our lives to be used to expand His Kingdom.
- We believe God will use us to do miraculous things for His glory and honor.
- We believe it wasn’t the nails in His hands and feet that held Him to the cross, but His love for us.
- We believe Jesus Christ rose from the dead and will return for His church as He promised.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit fills and empowers us with spiritual gifts to do the good works that our Heavenly Father has already laid out for us beforehand.
- We believe our faith is strengthened when we follow the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is present in us, comforts us, and is the conduit of God’s wisdom, love, mercy, and grace. It is only through the power of the Holy Spirit that miraculous healing and events happen.
- We believe that God created every person and that every life is a precious gift.
- We choose to love all people just as God loves us.