Jesus answered, “I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know Him and have seen Him.”
Statement of Faith
- We believe in God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only son, our Lord; and in the Holy Spirit; and that these three are one God.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God, the only infallible rule of faith and it’s practice.
- We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, who, in the beginning “was with God”, and “was God”, and “who is God”.
- We believe He came to earth in human form to be a sacrifice for our sins.
- We believe the Holy Spirit has led us to repent of all our sins and to turn from them and to obey Christ.
We believe it is our duty to follow His call, “If any man will come after Me, let him take up his cross and follow Me”.
- We believe that we are saved “by grace through faith” in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that through the infilling of the Holy Spirit that we can do good work and that we will produce the fruit of faith.
- We therefore offer ourselves for Christian service as a means of expressing our faith and love to Jesus Christ.
- We believe that through Him all things are possible and will give our lives to be used to expand His Kingdom.
- We believe He will use us to do miraculous things so that not one will be left behind.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who came to Earth in human form.
- We believe He died on the cross so that our sins could be forgiven.
- We believe it wasn’t the nails in His hands and feet that held Him to the cross, but His love for us.
- We believe He rose from the dead and will return for His church as He promised.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is present in us and comforts us.
- We believe in the infilling and the Gifts of the Holy Spirit, without which we have no power.
- We believe through the power of the Holy Spirit that miraculous healings and events happen.
1, Who has believed our message and to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed? 2,He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him. 3,He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not. 4,Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted. 5,But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him and by his wound, we are healed. 6,We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.